No products in the basket.
Returns & Damages Policy
If you are not satisfied with your product please note we can only refund (excluding delivery charge) or exchange a product if we receive it back to our warehouse within 7 days of receipt. Returned product must be unused, in its original packaging and in re-saleable condition.
Returns cannot be accepted for perishable products, balloons or Personalised Products.
1. Please ensure product is returned in original packaging and re-saleable condition, as no refund or exchange will be authorised unless these conditions are met and it will be returned to you by normal post without notice.
2. Where a product is faulty, it must be sent back in its original packaging. As soon as we receive the return, the product will be sent to the supplier for inspection. The supplier will either fix the faulty product or if necessary we will get a replacement product sent out without delay.
3. Please contact us to arrange your return by emailing email@example.com or calling +353 0 870 910574 with your Order Number and reason for the return (see address label on package for order number) and our customer service will issue you with a Returns Authorisation Code.
4. If returning the item by post please include a note with the product stating the reason for the product return, along with your name, address, daytime phone number and Order Number
5. Please ensure you keep a note of your order number.
To view our Full Terms & Conditions Policy Click Here
Contact Us : +353 (0) 870 910574